- M.D. PATHOLOGY from Prestigious Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences (BHIMS) Mumbai.
- M.B.B.S from Govt. Medical.College. Nagpur.
- NABL Authorized Signatory in disciplines of Clinical Pathology, Haematology, Immunohematology, Clinical Biochemistry and Serology.
- Ex. Consultant Haemato-Pathologist, Micron Meropolis, Navi Mumbai.
- Ex. Assistant Professor, MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
- Ex. Medical Officer at Government Medical College and Hospital, Akola, Maharashtra
- Audit on platelet transfusion at MGM blood bank: a retrospective study. Gupta S, Biyani S, Varshney L. J Evolution Med. Dent.Sci.2016;5(57):00-00,DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/1.(accepted)
- Granulomatous Thyroiditis- masquerading as a neoplasm. Shweta Biyani, G. Muzumdar, K. Patel, K. Bapat. Bombay Hospital Journal, volume 56, July 2014, p.no-403-404.
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis- when the immune system runs amok. K. Bapat, Nina Desai, Shweta Biyani, Rashmi Dalvi. Bombay Hospital Journal, volume 56, July 2014, p.no-352-355.
- AML M5b- A case report. Shweta Biyani, Nina Desai.
- Bombay blood group- prompt vigilance prevented further mishap. Shweta Biyani, M. Parihar, P. Marathe.
- Evaluation report of vitro syphilis assay at Bombay Hospital Blood Bank. Kalyani Bapat, Shweta Biyani, M. Parihar, P. Marathe.
- Granulomatous thyroiditis masquarating as a neoplasm- Shweta Biyani, Muzumdar, K. Patel, K. Bapat. Bombay Hospital Mumbai. MAPCON 2014, Nashik, India.